Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Paper Mixing Bowl - Recipe 1

It is official, the first Paper Mixing Bowl recipe has been released!


 

This is the recipe we were given (above), and this is what I came up with:


I chose a camping layout and so I didn't want to go so whimsical with the design.  This is also a good spin to show you how to make the layout more masculine.  I didn't have paint so I used ink on the white cardstock which also counted as my distressing.  The theme was about something you wished for that happened.  I chose camping becuase it was something I have always loved doing and hadn't yet found someone who enjoyed it too.  Tyler and Remy are my camping buddies.  The journalling explains it, just a little hard to read.  Hope you like it and have fun trying out your own.

Supplies:
Cardstock: DCWV, Coredinations
Flourishes: BoBunny - chunky charms
Pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket - Want S'more
Border punch: EK Success
Letters: American Crafts - Thickers
Felt embellishments: Pebbles
Lace: MME - Stella Rose
Journal card: Bella BLVD - One Fine Day

1 comment:

  1. In case I didn't already tell you - love this layout! The felt embellishments are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete